[WSSSPE] Fwd: survey on use of software metrics in scientific software development

Katz, Daniel S dskatz at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 24 12:03:39 PST 2018

Begin forwarded message:

From: "George K. Thiruvathukal" <gkt at cs.luc.edu<mailto:gkt at cs.luc.edu>>
Subject: survey on use of software metrics in scientific software development
Date: January 24, 2018 at 11:09:19 AM PST
To: "Niemeyer, Kyle" <Kyle.Niemeyer at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Kyle.Niemeyer at oregonstate.edu>>

Dr. Jeffrey Carver from University of Alabama and Dr. George Thiruvathukal from Loyola University-Chicago are conducting a survey about the use of software metrics in the development of scientific software. As a member of this community and a relevant mailing list, we are asking for your participation. You must be 19 years of age or older to complete the survey. The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

Survey link: https://goo.gl/6qDmNZ

This research study has been approved by the University of Alabama Institutional Review Board. We would greatly appreciate your participation in the survey. Thank you in advance.

Please feel free to forward this survey link to colleagues who might be interested.

George K. Thiruvathukal, PhD
Professor of Computer Science, Loyola University Chicago
Visiting Faculty, Argonne National Laboratory, Math and Computer Science Division
(web) works.bepress.com/gkthiruvathukal/<http://works.bepress.com/gkthiruvathukal/> - (voicemail) +1.773.829.4872

--
Daniel S. Katz
Assistant Director for Scientific Software and Applications, NCSA