[WSSSPE] {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: WSSSPE4

Simon Hettrick s.hettrick at software.ac.uk
Fri Feb 19 11:11:09 PST 2016

Hello,

I was talking with Dan on Tuesday about co-hosting WSSSPE with the UK's
first Research Software Engineering Conference which will be taking
place this September in Manchester.

There's a huge overlap in the interests of Research Software Engineers
and WSSSPE, so I thought it might be of interest if you're looking to
hold WSSSPE outside of the US.

Regards,

Simon.

Simon Hettrick