[WSSSPE] WSSSPE4

Abani Patra abani at buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 17 05:46:41 PST 2016

I think Sou-chengs suggestions are great! I would add a discussion on
nurturing "open software communities" and converting your "passive open"
community to an "active open". I would add an interesting and informative
 "keynote" -- I nominate Dan to do one!

abani

--
Abani Patra
Director  Computational Data Enabled Science & Engineering