[WSSSPE] International Workshop on Sustainable Software Systems Engineering 2015 (#SSSE15): Impact Talk Proposals
C.Venters at hud.ac.uk
Wed Sep 2 10:29:32 PDT 2015
The International Workshop on Sustainable Software Systems Engineering 2015 (SSSE15) to be held in conjunction with DASC-15: The 13th IEEE International Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing, 26-28 October 2015, Liverpool, UK.
+++Impact Talk Proposals+++
The organizing committee now invites impact talk proposals on challenges, problems, visions, positions, controversies etc. of technical software sustainability that will be used to provoke discussion during the workshop. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
* Software sustainability quality models;
* Architectural-level reasoning for software sustainability;
* Design patterns for software sustainability;
* Metrics and measurements for software sustainability;
* Methods to develop sustainable software;
* Tools for software sustainability;
* Software life cycle models for software sustainability;
* Refactoring software for sustainability;
* Provenance for software sustainability;
* Assessing technical debt and risks to sustainability;
* Software engineering best practices for sustainability;
* Meta-models for software sustainability;
* Sustainable software engineering processes.
A 1 page abstract containing the title, author names, affiliations, and abstract.
Impact talk proposals should be submitted as a PDF document using Easychair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ssse15.
* Submission Deadline: Wednesday, 30 September 2015, Pago Pago (UTC-11). No extensions.
* Acceptance Notification: Wednesday, 07 October 2015
* Workshop Date: 26 October 2015
* Colin C. Venters, University of Huddersfield, UK
* Sedef Akinli Kocak, Ryerson University, Canada
* Stefanie Betz, Karlsruhe Institute for Technology, Germany
* Ruzanna Chitchyan, University of Leicester, UK
* Leticia Duboc, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
* Birgit Penzenstadler, California State University Long Beach, USA
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WSSSPE