[WSSSPE] CFP: SGCI Bootcamp applications due to 6/29 and webinar on 6/27

Sandra Gesing sandra.gesing at nd.edu
Wed Jun 27 09:14:14 PDT 2018

*Bootcamp: Deadline now 6/29 + 6/27 Webinar "Takeaways from Bootcamp"The
deadline for the next Science Gateways Bootcamp, taking place August 13-17,
2018 in Chicago, IL, has been extended to June 29, 2018!Want to learn more
about what the Bootcamp offers? Trying to figure out how the Bootcamp might
benefit you or someone you know? Join us June 27 at 1 pm for a "Special
Edition" Webinar: Takeaways from the Science Gateways Bootcamp. Bootcamp
participants from previous cohorts will come together for a discussion that
could help you decide if attending the Bootcamp is what your project needs.
The group will share useful tools, resources, and advice, and you'll hear a
selection of perspectives and ideas from people traveling the same gateway
journey as you! More info is available here:
https://sciencegateways.org/engage/webinars
<https://sciencegateways.org/engage/webinars>Can't make it to the webinar?
Not to worry, we'll record it and post it to our Webinar Archive
(https://sciencegateways.org/engage/webinar-archive
<https://sciencegateways.org/engage/webinar-archive>) the following day.
Read the enthusiastic praise we received from our most recent Bootcamp
participants in this blog post:
https://sciencegateways.org/-/science-gateways-bootcamp-enthusiastic-praise-from-cohort-three
<https://sciencegateways.org/-/science-gateways-bootcamp-enthusiastic-praise-from-cohort-three>The
Science Gateways Bootcamp is a week-long workshop that offers leaders of
gateways an opportunity to further develop and scale their work by engaging
in hands-on activities to help them articulate the value of their work to
key stakeholders and to create a strong development, operations, and
sustainability plan. Workshop participants work closely with one another
and, as a result, have the opportunity to network and establish
relationships with people who are engaging in similar activities.There is
NO COST to attend the Bootcamp. Participants will only need to pay for
travel, lodging, and a few meals.The application, along with more detail
about the Bootcamp, can be found here: https://sciencegateways.org/bootcamp
<https://sciencegateways.org/bootcamp>. Questions? Email us
anytime:help at sciencegateways.org <help at sciencegateways.org>*
Sandra Gesing
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Computational Scientist, Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame
http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing