[WSSSPE] Fwd: CFP: Gateways conference in September in Austin, deadline May 7

Sandra Gesing sandra.gesing at nd.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:03:24 PDT 2018

Dear all,

the below call maybe of interest for many of you.

Thanks,
Sandra

*Gateways 2018: The 13th Gateway Computing Environments ConferenceTuesday
through Thursday, September 25–27, 2018Hosted at the University of Texas at
Austinhttps://sciencegateways.org/gateways2018/call
<https://sciencegateways.org/gateways2018/call> Science gateways
<https://sciencegateways.org/> bring together components of advanced
cyberinfrastructure—data collections, instruments, supercomputers, clouds,
collaboration capabilities, and analytical tools—behind streamlined,
user-friendly interfaces. The 3rd annual Gateways conference will be an
opportunity for gateway creators and enthusiasts to learn, share, connect,
and shape the future of gateways.We welcome the submission of many
presentation formats on topics including the design, use, impact,
development process, sustainability, or best practices of science gateways
— or any other aspect that you think fellow gateway creators or users will
find interesting to learn. We also welcome educational topics directed
toward the next generation of gateway creators. An expanded list of
relevant topics may be viewed on the conference website.Submissions of
papers, demos, tutorials, or panels should be 2–4 pages. Further details
about each type of submission are on our website. Those whose papers are
accepted for presentation at the conference will also have the option to
submit an extended paper (9–12 pages; journal to be determined) at a later
date.Deadline: Monday, May 7, 2018Also, a Poster Session is open to all. To
participate, abstracts must be submitted by Wednesday, August 1, 2018.For
further information, visit https://sciencegateways.org/gateways2018/call
<https://sciencegateways.org/gateways2018/call> *
Sandra Gesing
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Computational Scientist, Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame
http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing