[WSSSPE] Date/location of WSSSPE6 next year?

Colin Venters C.Venters at hud.ac.uk
Wed Nov 15 05:04:13 PST 2017

Perhaps an alternative is to look at smaller SE conferences such as:

* SOFTENG 2018: International Conference on Advances and Trends in Software Engineering, April 22, 2018 to April 26, 2018 - Athens, Greece (https://www.iaria.org/conferences2018/SOFTENG18.html)
* SEAA 2018: Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications, August 29 – 31, 2018, Prague, Czech Republic (http://dsd-seaa2018.fit.cvut.cz/seaa/)

I have been asked to host a special session at both.

Best wishes
Colin
--