[WSSSPE] R: SC16. Was: WSSSPE updates

Colin Venters C.Venters at hud.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 13:40:29 PDT 2016

Highly probable!

Best wishes
Colin
--
From: WSSSPE <wssspe-bounces at lists.researchcomputing.org.uk<mailto:wssspe-bounces at lists.researchcomputing.org.uk>> on behalf of Nick Jones <nick.jones at nesi.org.nz<mailto:nick.jones at nesi.org.nz>>
Date: Wednesday, 28 September 2016 at 21:35
To: "wssspe at lists.researchcomputing.org.uk<mailto:wssspe at lists.researchcomputing.org.uk>" <wssspe at lists.researchcomputing.org.uk<mailto:wssspe at lists.researchcomputing.org.uk>>
Subject: [WSSSPE] R: SC16. Was: WSSSPE updates

I’ll be there, keen to catchup on the recent RSE event, sounded impressive!
nick

[cid:image002.png at 01D21A34.DB47E7F0]

Nick Jones
Director

NeSI
New Zealand eScience Infrastructure

Phone.
Web.

+64 9 923 9748
nesi.org.nz<https://www.nesi.org.nz/>

Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 11:29 AM

Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WSSSPE] WSSSPE updates

May I ask, who from the WSSSPE community will be at SC16, besides myself?

James.

--

Dr James Hetherington

Head of Research Software Development

Research IT Services

And

Honorary Lecturer

Department of Computer Science

University College London

Tel: 07946868834

Site: http://bit.ly/ucl-rsd

Twitter: @uclrcsoftdev @jamespjh

Skype: ucgajhe

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]