[WSSSPE] Fwd: REMINDER: Register now for the first Research Software Engineer Conference | 15-16 September 2016

Katz, Daniel S dskatz at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 26 07:48:25 PDT 2016

If you are planning to attend WSSSPE and also want to attend the RSE Conference, places for the RSE meeting are going fact - please register soon.

And registration for WSSSPE is also open: http://wssspe.researchcomputing.org.uk/wssspe4/registrationvenuehotels/

Dan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Claire Wyatt <C.Wyatt at soton.ac.uk<mailto:C.Wyatt at soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: REMINDER: Register now for the first Research Software Engineer Conference | 15-16 September 2016
Date: July 26, 2016 at 5:18:33 AM CDT
To: Claire Wyatt <c.wyatt at soton.ac.uk<mailto:c.wyatt at soton.ac.uk>>

100 tickets have already gone for this conference. Make sure you don’t miss out by registering soon!