[WSSSPE] WSSSPE4

Manish Parashar parashar at rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 17 02:27:50 PST 2016

Hi Dan,

Agree with most of the comments — I think a focused event on Fall is a good idea and co-locating it with another event makes sense. Something on the east coast (DC) would be great.

Two aspects I would like to see in the workshop is the role of sustainable software in reproducibility, and approaches/best practices in credit/attribution for software.

Regards

Manish

--
Manish Parashar							Office: CoRE Bldg, Rm 628
RDI2/OARC/Dept. of Computer Science		Phone: (848) 445-5388