[WSSSPE] Fwd: ACM JDIQ Call for Challenge Papers

Sou-Cheng (Terrya) Choi sctchoi at uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 7 18:55:10 PST 2015

FYI.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	ACM JDIQ Call for Challenge Papers
Date: 	Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:04:11 -0500
From: 	Louiqa Raschid <pubs at acm.org>
To: 	sctchoi at UCHICAGO.EDU

Call For Papers

*CALL FOR CHALLENGE PAPERS*

ACM Journal of Data
and Information Quality
Providing Research and Tools for Better Data
http://jdiq.acm.org

*Information For Contributors*

In 2014, as part of our editorial mission for the /ACM Journal of Data
and Information Quality/ (JDIQ) we have started introducing a new series
of short "challenge" papers, published in selected issues.

In these papers, we invite you to share your expertise and insights with
the community, by outlining open challenges in various domains where
data and information quality is relevant.

Specifically, we are inviting two-page submissions addressing the following:

   * What is an important data and information quality-related challenge
     facing organizations today?
   * Why is this important, and to which domains or disciplines?
   * How might this challenge be addressed?

We expect the vision-type manuscript to describe a particularly
challenging problem on the first page and to discuss possible solutions
on the second. Of course we want our questions to be very broadly
interpreted, ranging across (and beyond) the entire set of JDIQ-relevant
topics listed here: http://jdiq.acm.org/authors.html.

We look forward to insightful manuscripts, invigorating challenges and
creative solutions! For coordination purposes, please briefly contact
Paolo Missier at pmissier at acm.org <mailto:pmissier at acm.org> to let us
know if you plan a submission. The submission itself should go through
the usual submission system at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jdiq.

Sincerely,

Louiqa Rashid
JDIQ Editor-in-Chief